- For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal data is of the utmost importance. They make every effort to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data while using the website.
- A User is an individual, legal entity, or organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available within the website.
- The Administrator employs state-of-the-art technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure a high level of protection for processed personal data and to safeguard against unauthorized access by third parties.
I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data is Entrepreneur Mr. Mateusz Mrozek, conducting business under the name: MROZEK.ORG MATEUSZ MROZEK, with its registered office at: ul. Słowackiego 10/14, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9880299153 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Owner‘).
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data to enable the Owner to contact the User, present offers, provide cost estimates for services, or respond to other requests from the User.
- The User may also give consent to receive information about news and promotions. This consent will result in the Administrator processing personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information to the User, including information about new products or services, promotions, or sales.
- Personal data is also processed to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the data controller and to carry out tasks in the public interest, such as tasks related to security and defense or the storage of tax documentation.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims, protecting against User claims or third-party claims, as well as marketing third-party services and products or the Owner’s own products, which are not considered direct marketing.
III. TYPES OF DATA
- The Administrator processes the following personal data, which are necessary for contacting the User:
- First name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Optionally, the User may provide the following data:
- Last name
- Company name
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88, hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR.‘
- The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining prior consent from the User.
- Giving consent for the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary.
V. USER RIGHTS
- The User can request information from the Administrator at any time about the scope of processing their personal data.
- The User can request corrections or rectifications of their personal data at any time.
- The User can withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data at any time, without providing a reason. The request not to process data can relate to a specific purpose specified by the User, such as withdrawing consent to receive commercial information, or it can apply to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawing consent for all purposes of processing will result in the User’s account being deleted from the website, along with all personal data previously processed by the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect actions taken before withdrawal.
- The User can request the deletion of their data at any time, without providing a reason. The request for data deletion will not affect previous actions. Deleting data will result in the simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data stored and processed by the Administrator.
- The User can object to the processing of personal data at any time, both in relation to all personal data processed by the Administrator and only in a limited scope, such as processing data for a specific purpose. Objecting will not affect previous actions. Raising an objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data previously stored and processed by the Administrator.
- The User can request the restriction of processing of personal data, either for a specific period or without a time limit but within a specified scope. The Administrator is obliged to fulfill this request, which will not affect previous actions.
- The User can request that the Administrator transfer their personal data to another entity. To do this, the User should submit a request to the Administrator, specifying the entity (name, address) to which the User wishes the Administrator to transfer their personal data. After the User confirms their request, the Administrator will electronically transfer the specified personal data to the designated entity. Confirmation by the User is necessary for data security and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- The Administrator informs the User of the actions taken within one month from receiving one of the requests mentioned in the preceding points.
VI. RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
- Generally, personal data is stored only for as long as necessary to fulfill contractual or statutory obligations for which they were collected. These data will be deleted immediately when their storage is no longer necessary for evidentiary purposes, in accordance with civil law or due to a statutory obligation to retain data.
- Information related to contracts is kept for evidentiary purposes for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the commercial relationship with the User ended. Data deletion will occur after the statutory limitation period for contractual claims has expired.
- Furthermore, the Administrator may retain archival information related to completed transactions, as their storage is associated with User claims, such as warranty claims.
- If no contract is concluded between the User and the Owner, the User’s personal data is stored until the User’s account on the website is deleted. Account deletion can occur upon the User’s request, withdrawal of consent for personal data processing, or objection to data processing.
VII. DATA PROCESSING BY OTHER ENTITIES
- The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities collaborating with the Administrator, to the extent necessary to fulfill transactions, such as preparing ordered goods and delivering shipments or sending commercial information on behalf of the Administrator (the latter applies to Users who have consented to receiving commercial information).
- The personal data of Users of the website is not transferred outside the European Union.
- Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User’s device for storage and, sometimes, for tracking information related to the device. Typically, they do not allow the identification of the User. Their main purpose is to better adapt the website to the User.
- Some of the cookies on the website are only available for the duration of a particular internet session and expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies are used to remember the User, who is recognized when they return to the website. These cookies are then stored for a longer period.
- The cookies used on this website include:
- “Essential” cookies, which enable the use of services available within the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website.
- Cookies used for security, e.g., used to detect abuses in the authentication process within the website.
- “Performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information about how the website is used.
- “Functional” cookies, which allow the User’s selected settings and the customization of the user interface to be remembered, e.g., regarding the selected language or region, font size, and website appearance, among others.
- All cookies on the website are set by the Administrator.
- All cookies used on this website comply with the applicable European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change their settings, cookies will be stored in the device’s memory.
- The User can change their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or modify their browser settings to receive notifications each time cookies are set. To change cookie acceptance settings, the User should adjust their browser settings.
- It is worth noting that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
- Cookies will be used for essential session management purposes, including:
- Creating a special login session for the User of the website, so the website remembers that the User is logged in and their requests are delivered efficiently, securely, and consistently.
- Recognizing the User who has previously visited the website, allowing for the identification of the number of unique users who have used the service and ensuring that the website has sufficient capacity for new users.
- Recognizing whether a person visiting the website is registered on the website.
- Logging information from the User’s device, including cookies, IP address, and information about the browser used, to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website.
- Customizing the elements of the graphic layout or content of the website.
- Collecting statistical information about how the User uses the website to improve the website and determine which areas of the website are most popular among Users.